Routed Letter Signs
Suntec Signs is a leading provider of routed and fabricated letter signs to the Dallas, Plano, Allen and North Texas region. Routed letter signs can be made from a wide variety of sign materials including PVC, wood, foam, HDU, metals and acrylics. Suntec provides a full spectrum of commercial signage services including design, manufacturing and installation. We regularly work with corporate trademarks and logos and can meet all standards to make your business identity stand out for your retail or commercial establishment.
For over 35 years Suntec Signs & Awnings has been providing the Dallas/Fort Worth region with high quality commercial signs and awnings. We specialize in helping you promote your business with a selection of custom signs including banner signs, blade signs, channel letter signs, illuminated signs, monument signs, pylon signs and routed letter signs. All of our signs and awnings are produced locally in our 68,000 square foot manufacturing facility in Dallas, TX. Our sign manufacturing process features equal parts old world quality craftsmanship combined with the latest tools and technology.
The United States Small Business Administration states, “Signs are the most effective, yet least expensive, form of advertising for the small business”. Suntec Signs & Awnings is ready to work with you to create the perfect routed letter sign for your business that will start bringing in the customers.
Get A Free Estimate
Phone: 214-630-1116 (8AM – 4PM CST)
How Can Our Commercial Signs Help Your Business Grow?
According to a 2012 Ketchum Global Research & Analytics and ORC International study:
- 76 percent of consumers have entered a store simply because the sign caught their interest; 79 percent remembered the business at a later time
- 63 percent were deterred from entering a store by misspellings on the sign; the absence of signs deterred 58 percent
- 34 percent said that two signs was the optimum amount for a business to have on or around its storefront; 19 percent said three signs; 83 percent said one to three signs with the rest saying four or more signs
- 68 percent think a store’s signage is reflective of the quality inside
- 90 percent are more likely to try out a business if the sign is easily readable
- 70 percent said the name of the business was the most important element on a sign, followed by type of business (65 percent), logo (40 percent) and tagline (27 percent)